Last year me and my husband went to see our OB in St Lukes for a check up on why can't we have a child?
Its almost Three years- wla paring baby... Yes, three years had past.. People pressured us to have a baby. But still not given...
Our OB told me to do some Lab tests to see why. And it turned out that I have a PCOS. I need to undergo some treatments inorder for me to get pregnant. My OB told me that it might be hereditary and its also a big factor to have it since my family has history of diabetes.
Its almost Three years- wla paring baby... Yes, three years had past.. People pressured us to have a baby. But still not given...
Our OB told me to do some Lab tests to see why. And it turned out that I have a PCOS. I need to undergo some treatments inorder for me to get pregnant. My OB told me that it might be hereditary and its also a big factor to have it since my family has history of diabetes.
No comments:
Post a Comment